Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 938 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

October 25, 2016

Love redken products! The All Soft helps my hair feel nice and silky. I try not to apply too much, cause i find when i do, it makes my hair look a little oily.

October 20, 2016

Loveeee everything about the conditioner. Makes my hair instantly softer and feeling healthier after the first use. Makes hair shiny, smooth and even easy to blow dry ( I have wavy/curly hair) !highly reccommend!!!

August 03, 2016

This is a great set. Makes my curly dry hair nice and soft. It helps with some frizziness and smells great. Doesn't leave and build up on my hair. I will buy this again.

August 01, 2016

I buy this from my hair dresser once every couple months. It is good quality but very expensive. You definitely get what you pay for. My hair tangles super easily because it is so fine, and this duo makes it way more manageable.

July 27, 2016

I have curly hair and this product is the best I ever try so far. It leave my hair so soft and so much easier to style when they are dry. It's my 4 bottle and I would totally buy it again.

July 17, 2016

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner on and off for years and it is a nice product. It makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. I love the smell too

June 25, 2016

J'aime vraiment les produits All Soft de RedKen. Ce sont des produits parfait pour les cheveux qui ont été traités chimiquement ou qui sont abîmés par le temps! ils rendent les cheveux doux et visiblement plus sain! L'odeur est fantastique!

February 19, 2016

I have over bleached my hair for a while now and it was extremely damaged. My hairstylist recommended a bunch of products that I tried but didn't do the trick. I have started using Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner and I noticed the difference almost instantly. My hair was light and shinny and after only a couple of weeks of use they were not as damaged.

February 17, 2016

I have been using this product for several years now. I love how it cleans and softens my hair. The scent is also lovely. I don't mind paying the price of salon quality shampoos because I know they are better for my hair. I have used this product with coloured and natural hair. I have used several brands and of salon products and this is my favourite.

February 17, 2016

This line is amazing! The smell is fantastic and it lasts, subtely, for quite some time.
It made my hair feel incredibly smooth and tamed the usually frizziness, while still making it feel super lightweight.
Only downside is the price, but you're paying for quality.