Redken Diamond Oil
Amazing

Redken Diamond Oil Reviews

Ranked #1254 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 20, 2016

I just bought this oil. I was used to one that was more delicate, for an everyday use. I think this one is a little bit too thick; my hair, that's usually very dry, becomes greasy as soon as i put it on so i have to be careful not to put it too high towards my roots. Also, it smells kind of like man's perfume, that makes it a little too chocking to me. I prefer more subtle products with light smells.

Updated On: July 20, 2016

the price is also way too high for the quality, in my opinion.

August 21, 2014

I received this from a friend who found the smell of the product too strong for her. The smell is a bit strong when you first apply it but it diminishes as the day goes on. I use 2-3 drops on my thick and long hair and it works great! I use it mostly on my ends and it keeps the flyaways at bay. My ends are a lot smoother after using the product a few times and a little bit goes a loooooong way. The bottle will last me forever.

December 04, 2013

I got this product from the kind girls at ChickAdvisor and love it! I used it on my ends since they're pretty fried from doing the ombre trend. And they feel so silky soft without feeling weighed down and "oily" like other products do. I also love the fancy shmancy bottle it comes in with an eye dropper all professional like ;)
I hardly had to use any so one bottle is going to last me a long time and definitely worth the price if I bought it in store.