Redken Extreme Conditioner

Redken Extreme Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 540 in Conditioner

October 19, 2016

I bought this product because i knew i was getting bleach added to my dark hair to get the Balayage look, and bleach always leaves my hair VERY damaged and dry. I used this product right after having my hair done, and it made my hair stay extremely healthy! It also smells AMAZING. It would not be a good daily shampoo/conditioner as it has a lot of proteins in it. I wash my hair every other day.

August 27, 2016

Depending on your hair type, this product can be amazing! I don't use it everyday because I find it to be a little too much for my hair, and i definitely use it more in the summer because I find my hair tends to need more moisture in the winter. Also, LOVE the smell :)

June 28, 2016

It is a great product! The smell is very good and it make my hair really soft and looking heathy! The only down side it the price for the small amount of product that you get!

January 31, 2016

Good scent that lasts for a while after a wash. It was a light liquid that was to be combed through the hair after a shampoo. It left my damaged hair soft and manageable. Was it worth the extra money? Not sure - it just did not wow me as some other grocery brands have.