Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Good

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #1674 out of 2162 in Hair Care

September 08, 2016

When I first tried this product, I wasn't sure what to expect, but my hair was an oily mess and I needed help. Am I ever glad I tried the hair cleansing cream! My hair is literally squeaky clean and completely oil-free. I don't have any coloring products in my hair so I'm not sure how it would react, but so natural hair, it's exceptional!

June 15, 2014

I love this Shampoo. My hairdresser recommended it as I have mild scalp psoriasis. This worked great. It helped to clear up some of the build up from the psoriasis and it made my hair feel amazing.

November 25, 2010

This is now a must have of mine. My hair was feeling heavy lately and was becoming difficult to style. I thought I needed to have it thinned out when my friend who is a hairdresser suggested to use a clarifying shampoo. I was also having issues with my scalp flaking which I contributed to the recent change in weather (cold!).

I purchased redken hair cleansing shampoo at a local salon and was a bit iffy at the $17 price tag for a smaller sized bottle but thought what the heck. I'm soooooo glad I tried it!

After just 1 wash my hair is so much lighter and feels remarkably clean. There's tons of volume to it and it's super soft. It literally cleared up the issue with my flaking scalp in one use. I'm going to continue rotating this shampoo every 2nd wash.

A little bit goes a long way and it works up into a good lather.