Redken Heat Styling Hot Sets 22

Redken Heat Styling Hot Sets 22 Reviews

Ranked #1660 out of 2194 in Hair Care

.Instantly locks in heat styles that have shine and staying power. Protects hair from heat damage. Won’t build up on hair. Visit www.redken.com for more information.

September 29, 2016

The spray not only works as a thermal protector but it has the hold of a Hairspray. This is definitely one of my favorite products teams for both straightening and curling hair.

September 11, 2011

So when I bought my flat iron, the girl recommended I buy a heat protectant and this is the once she suggested. I was super excited to go home and try it, so I sprayed it all over and shook my hair out a bit. Then, I flat iron-ed it, and it was uuuuuuuber crunchy. Like, seriously, as crunchy as a potato chip .. not that I ate it or anything. Since then, I've used it about a dozen times, and I learned that you can't spray all over your head, and then comb it. You have to spray a section, comb, then spray some more. Overall, I'm sure there are other heat protectants that smell better (this smells like that way too much hair product smell you smell when you pass buy a random salon in a strip mall or something) and that don't make your hair super crunchy.

Meve55 added a new review for
    Chips Ahoy Rainbow

dream10 has started a new forum topic
    creating a website

DebraMorris has posted in the forum topic
    Hair straightening brush

Nashb added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

michelleines added a new review for
    Benefit Rollerlash