Redken Heat Styling Hot Sets 22

Redken Heat Styling Hot Sets 22 Reviews

Ranked #1702 out of 2236 in Hair Care

.Instantly locks in heat styles that have shine and staying power. Protects hair from heat damage. Won’t build up on hair. Visit www.redken.com for more information.

September 29, 2016

The spray not only works as a thermal protector but it has the hold of a Hairspray. This is definitely one of my favorite products teams for both straightening and curling hair.

September 11, 2011

So when I bought my flat iron, the girl recommended I buy a heat protectant and this is the once she suggested. I was super excited to go home and try it, so I sprayed it all over and shook my hair out a bit. Then, I flat iron-ed it, and it was uuuuuuuber crunchy. Like, seriously, as crunchy as a potato chip .. not that I ate it or anything. Since then, I've used it about a dozen times, and I learned that you can't spray all over your head, and then comb it. You have to spray a section, comb, then spray some more. Overall, I'm sure there are other heat protectants that smell better (this smells like that way too much hair product smell you smell when you pass buy a random salon in a strip mall or something) and that don't make your hair super crunchy.

etoilee added a new review for
    Tide Free and Gentle liquid

jenryan8 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

bulle added a new review for