Redken Natures Rescue Shampoo

Redken Natures Rescue Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1726 out of 2201 in Hair Care

May 22, 2011

I am in love with this already! I haven't bought a cleansing shampoo for quite some time and I don't really know why I haven't but I haven't . I have only used this shampoo twice, I will probably only use it once a week from now on since it is a cleansing shampoo that basically de-gunks your hair. After I blow dried my hair it was crazy soft and felt so light. I did notice a bit more volume because I had gotten rid of all the crap that has been building up on my hair.
    This is a sulfate paraben free shampoo so it isn't going to foam up like crazy when it is in your hair, it did foam up but I always think the more it foams the more it is cleaning and I think I tend to use too much but oh welllll. I did notice more dye washing out of my hair then my other shampoo-that's why I would only use this once a week. I think this is worth the money as the bottle will probably last me a really long time.
    Would I repurchase?YES