• Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide
  • Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide

Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Reviews

Ranked #1382 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Smooth Down Heat Glide protective smoother is a leave-in serum that provides heat-safe control to tame frizz on even the most unruly hair. Gives an ultra-smooth, glossy finish.

June 27, 2015

This was perfect for my thick course hair. It styled so much easier than usual products. I love redken products

March 27, 2015

I am going to assume this is not available in salons anymore. Just a little drop of 2 of this stuff worked GREAT for smoothing and taming my overly processed hair without making it feel oily or greasy or weighed down.

February 17, 2014

amazing product couldn't live without it! sometimes find redken products quite expensive but they're always worth the money spent

March 27, 2013

This product is truly amazing. My hair can never stay in place, but this product changed that. It also leaves my hair softer than it was at first, and it just leaves your hair lookin wonderfull, gorgeous , and soft.

November 08, 2011

It's tricky to find a great serum that doesn't leave hair oily - Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide is NOT one of these serums!!! A friend gave me the last few drops in a bottle and it lasted me a good 10 applications. A drop does damage good, hair is instantly smoothed and ends are sealed. Frizzies disappear like some magic act. It works, it's a decent price and it will last a ridiculously long time. No fragrance so that's a bonus.

June 09, 2010

This product is fantastic! I was using a spray protectant before trying Smooth Down and found that I had to go over my hair about 2 or 3 times with my straightener before it was actually styled the way I liked it. Now I just do a once over and my hair is not frizzy at all.

It's a heavy product, so you only need to apply 1-2 pumps while your hair is wet. I don't style my hair any differently than I did before I started using this product, but find that it looks quite a bit smoother now.

I bought my bottle over a year ago and it's just less than half full. I think it's definitely good quality for your money.

August 12, 2008

This is by far my favorite heat protectant!!!!! Use it before u blow dry or flat iron and you wont see any damage to your hair afterwords. i've used a few sprays before but i prefer this because it feels much more effective in keeping the hair protected an hydrated. plus as a little added bonus...if u have a bad case of the frizzes a little bit of this smooths it out in a flash!! :)

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic