Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #871 out of 993 in Shampoo

February 28, 2011

I purchased the Redken Smooth Down Shampoo and Conditioner as part of a dual value pack for $22 CAN. I have used other Redken shampoos and conditioners in the past and I was hoping that I would have success with the Smooth Down combo. I didn't like the fact that the shampoo did not produce a lot of lather. I have very thick, wavy hair and I had to use more product than usual to feel as though I was getting proper shampoo coverage. I was also disappointed with the smell. I didn't find it particularly pleasant. The conditioner was very "thin" and my hair did not feel silky after rinsing it out. After I had dried and straightened my just past my shoulders length hair I felt that I had had much better results with the All Soft line or the Real Control line. My hair was not as smooth and moisturized. I will not purchase this product again.

February 22, 2011

I love the smooth down shampoo and conditioner. I have a lot of hair and my hair are not soft so they will become unrule very easily and gives me a dull look...but since i tried these products, they made my hair super soft and easy to style, i feel like i do not need to flat iron them and my hair feel so soft, light, smooth and shiny. i loved this feel so much. However, after buying them twice, I stoped using them. firstly because they are too expensive, usually each cost around $35 dollars when no promotions on. secondly, i start to question what might be in the product that make such a tramatic differences. I am afraid the ingredient would be harmful to our health since a lot of the hair products contains bad stuff.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows