Redkin Diamond Oil Reviews

Ranked #560 out of 937 in Shampoo

May 29, 2015

Using this product now, smells good and makes hair very shiny

November 22, 2014

Initially the diamond oil is expensive, but it goes a long way. I find it best to comb through towel dried hair. My hair is stronger, shinier and more controllable using this product.

Updated On: November 22, 2014

Initially the diamond oil collection is expensive, but it goes a long way.

The shampoo and conditioner feel luxurious, and transfer that to your hair. Also they smell amazing.

I find it best to comb the oil through towel dried hair. My hair is stronger, shinier and more controllable using this product.

August 30, 2013

I have long thick hair that tends to get very frizzy and "poofy" and I have struggled with controlling this mass that stis on my head my whole life. It is not often I find a product that actually does what it claims. One day, a particularly humid day I found myself in a hair salon trying to find something to tame my hair and take away the frizz. One of the hair dressers suggested Redken Diamond OIl and told me that I would not regret it, as it would make my hair shiny and managable. Right.

So I purchased the shampoo, conditioner and the shin intense oil. Wow, in one use my hair was actually shinny, and frizz free. I could not believe it. Most products will work like that for the first hour or so and then my hair is back to fuzzy, but for the first time ever it stayed tamed and shiny all day. It was like a miracle.

The only down side is it is a little pricey but well worth it. I have found my new solution and will never use anything else again. I reccomend it to anyone who has issues with frizzy hair that needs some assistance.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products