• Redkin Frizz Dismiss Conditioner
  • Redkin Frizz Dismiss Conditioner

Redkin Frizz Dismiss Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #206 out of 540 in Conditioner

July 12, 2016

When i started using this product my hair was a massive disaster . after the first wash there was a visible change my hair was not extremely frizzy and poo-fie ( like it usually is) but it was relaxed the curls were singularly stranded with no frizz whats so ever( MIRACLE)? IN THE SUMMER ! , it even appeared shiner and healthier , not to mention im in love with the smell of this product , i paid 29.99 for my large bottle and this lasted me about 5 months . LOVED this product definitely recommend it if your struggling this firzzy hair.

February 08, 2016

Love this product. It's a higher in pricing but that comes with it when you are wanting a good quality.

July 06, 2015

This conditioner is salon quality, it works and my hair feels so soft all day! I have very frizzy curly hair and didn't even have to use leave in conditioner after the first use. However it is $23CAD a bottle. I recommend this as a treat every few months for those on a budget!