Reese Peanutbutter Cups Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 797 in Chocolate

February 17, 2017

my all time favourite, and totally worth the price: my favourite dessert actually LOL. i love how they haven't changed the flavour or classic packaging.

January 05, 2017

my favorite chocolate bar! I would pick this bar every time I have the choice. Has been around forever and probably will stay around forever. I just don't like the big ones.

March 08, 2016

If you are a Reese's fan and you haven't tried "Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cups" well you're in for a treat. They are the most amazing Reese's yet. The only downside, they're addictive. They are just what they claim - packed full of that amazing peanut butter filling. Wow!

March 08, 2016

So delicious and addicting. I totally love chocolate and peanut butter together. Wishmoore came in a package but then again they have the mega size packages LOL

March 03, 2016

I am personally not a fan of this chocolate bar. Reese Peanut butter cups probably taste great for other people but I just can't handle the taste. Maybe it is too much peanut butter for me.

February 19, 2016

This is my "go-to" chocolate. Need a snack, grab a cup. Need a boost, grab a cup. Need a smile, grab two cups. My pantry is never without my Reese Peanutbutter Cups. The perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate. Heaven!

February 18, 2016

Reese Peanut Butter Cups are truly a little piece of heaven. Each bite is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter which are two of the best things ever invented. Putting them together...there's nothing more to say than YUM! :) If I wasn't worried about my waistline, I would eat these every day!

February 10, 2016

This is my go to treat. There Is nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter. It is such a delicious snack and 3 peanut butter cups in a package is just the right amount.

February 05, 2016

There is nothing better then a Reese Peanut Butter Cup!!! Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a match made in taste bud heaven. These are hands down the best and the first chocolate bar I always go for. Though I think 4 cups per package would be way better, lol.

January 28, 2016

Oh my,these are so heavenly, smooth and creamy. There is no better combination than peanut butter and chocolate, so yummy, definitely a delicious snack