Reese Peanutbutter Cups Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 737 in Chocolate

March 08, 2016

If you are a Reese's fan and you haven't tried "Reese's Peanut Butter Big Cups" well you're in for a treat. They are the most amazing Reese's yet. The only downside, they're addictive. They are just what they claim - packed full of that amazing peanut butter filling. Wow!

March 08, 2016

So delicious and addicting. I totally love chocolate and peanut butter together. Wishmoore came in a package but then again they have the mega size packages LOL

March 03, 2016

I am personally not a fan of this chocolate bar. Reese Peanut butter cups probably taste great for other people but I just can't handle the taste. Maybe it is too much peanut butter for me.

February 19, 2016

This is my "go-to" chocolate. Need a snack, grab a cup. Need a boost, grab a cup. Need a smile, grab two cups. My pantry is never without my Reese Peanutbutter Cups. The perfect balance of peanut butter and chocolate. Heaven!

February 18, 2016

Reese Peanut Butter Cups are truly a little piece of heaven. Each bite is the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter which are two of the best things ever invented. Putting them together...there's nothing more to say than YUM! :) If I wasn't worried about my waistline, I would eat these every day!

February 10, 2016

This is my go to treat. There Is nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter. It is such a delicious snack and 3 peanut butter cups in a package is just the right amount.

February 05, 2016

There is nothing better then a Reese Peanut Butter Cup!!! Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a match made in taste bud heaven. These are hands down the best and the first chocolate bar I always go for. Though I think 4 cups per package would be way better, lol.

January 28, 2016

Oh my,these are so heavenly, smooth and creamy. There is no better combination than peanut butter and chocolate, so yummy, definitely a delicious snack

January 26, 2016

I always search for these when I need a sweet treat. There are no substitutes for the chocolate and peanut butter combination that Reese has. Others come close but this is the only one that tops my list.

January 08, 2016

I love this chocolat ! I start eat it while i was pregnant of my first child as a craving thing and now pregnant with my secend still eat it at night. Its the perfect match of sweet amd salty ive never eat sething as good as that