Reese white minis
Good

Reese white minis Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 737 in Chocolate

September 29, 2016

I have to be completely honest and say that I would eat these on a daily basis if they were in front of my face. These have to be some of the most addictive chocolates I have ever tried, Reese cups with white chocolate are to die for. I have noticed that these are not available at all times but I was able to get them at the grocery store about 3 weeks ago for about $4.50, which isn't cheap but completely worth it. I will will buy thee everytime I see them, I may have a problem. Lol.

April 24, 2016

i loved Reese Peanut Butter Cups so I wanted to try the new white chocolate minis. They were amazingly delicious!! I was so impressed that they even had a white chocolate version - white chocolate is usually hard to find. This is my new favourite treat for sure!!

February 09, 2016

I spotted these as I was browsing for chocolate for my daughter. I cannot eat chocolate as it triggers migraines,but white chocolate is fine. I quickly put them in my cart and hoped for the best. They are small but enough to satisfy the craving. They melt in your mouth and have the right mix of peanut butter to white chocolate. My daughter even liked them and she is not a fan of peanut butter cups !Money well spent

jayvelyn926 added a new review for