Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 1062 in Snacks

May 09, 2016

This is more than just peanut butter! It's like a treat in a jar! Really tastes like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Our household loves the taste so much it's hard to keep a jar in the cupboard. 6 girls on a sleepover and a full jar almost empty. A really good product. Thumbs up fpr Reeses!.

March 26, 2016

This is by far my favorite spread to put on my toast. Before my favorite was Nutella, but I already love Reeses Pieces to begin with, so when I saw that they put it in a spread, I couldn't help but try it, and after the first taste, I was hooked. The price though I was not too happy about. I am for sure buying it again, but not as much as I buy regular peanut butter.

March 15, 2016

Oh my heavens this spread is fantastic. Delicious and exactly tasting like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! Even the consistency is right! I could easily have eaten a ton of it by the spoon, but at 100 calories a tablespoon that's not a great idea. Definitely a treat.

February 11, 2016

Super smooth and spreadable. Love how theres little pockets of peanut butter mixed with the chocate. Even though it was left out, it did not get hard

February 02, 2016

Grrrreat tasting on my toast, that is if I can get to it before it's gone. it's a popular staple here for us. It's fairly new and I will definitely buy it again.