Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Minis Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 737 in Chocolate

July 05, 2016

These are a hit in our house, we snack on these every movie night. In my opinion they are even better than the regular cups because they are bite size and so much more flavourful. It really is the perfect amount of chocolate and peanut butter in one tiny little bite.

July 03, 2016

Who doesn't love Reese's? I've tried all kinds if Reese's products from, the original, eggs shaped, the large Reese's cup and even white chocolate Reese's cups.
These are really good because I think that anything that's great tasting is even better in bite size. These have no wrapper on them which is convenient and are great for snacking.
I also have used these to bake with, I've used them in cupcakes and also on top of a cake as decoration. Very tasty anyway you have them.

April 16, 2015

These little cups are tasty! They have the perfect ratio of PB and chocolate. Good for a little snack and excellent for baking. I like adding them to PB cookies.

April 16, 2015

These have been a lifesaver since I have had my baby! Amazing for portion control and so very very tasty. It is slightly different then the original and I must say I like this ratio even better! Perfection.

March 26, 2015

These are seriously so much fun to eat and so tasty! I love Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, and for some reason these ones just taste better. They are perfect to eat while watching a movie, the perfect snack!

February 26, 2015

im not a huge peanutbutter fan but i do I like these way better than full sized chocolates. i guess less peanutbutter at one time.

February 26, 2015

mini reese is the best than original ones. take it as one bite. perfect for snacking

October 27, 2014

I like these way better than full sized reeces. I swear they are less salty and gritty. I love putting these on ice cream for an extra treat. More chocolate around these than the large ones as well. Bit pricey for a small bag though.

August 13, 2014

I love Reese Minis!! They are delightful. I have a hard time putting them away!

May 19, 2014

This taste great! I loved it.