Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 796 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

March 24, 2017

the best peanut butter ever is in these!! another one of my favourite treats when I'm craving chocolate.. reese's is a classic treat, and i could never get sick of it

March 21, 2017

Love me some reese's cups. I wish I can contract the company to ask if they can make the world largest reese's cup for me. Well know as a Halloween treat to give to children also eating all year round. My family share the same joy as I do when it comes to reese's.

March 18, 2017

JAime beaucoup ces chocolats au bon goût de beurre d'arachide. Excellent plAisir . Je l'aient recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur çar cest Miammmm Miammmm

March 16, 2017

A delicious sweet-salty treat! As soon as you bite through the milk chocolate and reach the salty peanut butter rich center, it practically melts in your mouth. The texture is very smooth. It's hard to stop at just one cup!

March 16, 2017

Soooo yummy! I love Reese's Peanut Butter cups - they are not too sweet but have nice taste salty-sweet contrast. I like small portion which I can eat during my break. I'm definetly in heaven! ;)

March 15, 2017

Le meilleur melange jamais inventer choco beurre de cacaouethe wow le meilleur je pourrait jamais areter den manger un choco divin absolument delicieux

March 13, 2017

These are worth every penny! I buy them wherever i go. And i always bring them when i fly! There creamy and so rich in flavor ! They are super smooth and go well with everything. i highly recommend you try them if you have not. And you wont be able to just eat one.

March 01, 2017

SO GOOOOODDD!!! I love them fresh outta the freezer :p I love that they are available in many sizes to snack on! Minis, three, four or the large cups...yummy! :)

March 01, 2017

Reece's peanut butter cups are one of my obsessions. There's something about the smooth and creamy peanut butter centre dipped in milk chocolate that is absolutely delicious. The best part is the dollar sells a pack of ten cups for two dollars. I eat these on their own and sometimes I make Reece's peanut butter banana bread.

February 28, 2017

When Im craving something sweet and nutty this is my go to snack. It always hits the spot flavor wise. Hmmmmm i think i need to go buy some right now.