Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 756 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

January 17, 2017

I'm not a huge chocolate fan but these are definitely one of my favourite treats, I love the taste and texture of the peanut butter and I don't find the chocolate too seeet for me eithet

January 16, 2017

One of my favourit treats! Love how you can get a value pack too cause sometimes three isnt enough for me! Reasonably priced and can get them any where!

January 16, 2017

One word: LOVE! Anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate is great to me. But Reese is definitely the winner with the peanut butter cups! The problem is, I can't stop eating them if they're in the house!

January 16, 2017

J'adore le goût des barres de chocolat Reese, elles sont délicieuse seule, mais encore meilleures dans un bol de crème glacée à la vanille. Je seul problème c'est qu'il n'y en a jamais assez dans un paquet.

January 16, 2017

I LOVE REESE'S!!! Seriously these are for sure one of my top 5 go to treats! Nothing beats the taste of peanut butter and these guys do it just right.

January 16, 2017

Whoever came up with chocolate and peanut butter as a combination was a genius. These are so good! I only wish there was an even amount of peanut butter cups in the package, three is tough to share with another person, haha!

January 10, 2017

This has been a family favourite for years. We always fight over the last one! The flavour is great and the price is in keeping with the economy. It was a little disappointing when the size changed to a smaller cup but still a great treat.

January 09, 2017

Bon chocolat. Une belle petite gâterie. Toujours plaisant à déguster. J'adore le mélange sucré salé, alors ce chocolat c'est un bon mixte. Reese est dans mes chocolats préférés

January 09, 2017

I Love this product the Chocolate and Peanut Butter is such an amazing Combination I enjoy eating these awesome Peanut Butter Cups while watching my favorite shows or movies on t.v. I would recommend this product to anyone

November 28, 2016

Un de mes chocolats préférés! Le dosage de beurre d'arachide est juste parfait pour la quantité de chocolat et le prix est TRÈS abordable. Le seul point négatif est que c'est addictif et que j'ai toujours envie d'en manger !