Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 767 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

February 22, 2017

Perfect blend of sweet and savoury all combined in one little delicious cup. Other than the Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut this is my second favourite chocolate to eat. It's like once you eat one cup you have to eat the next one and then the next one after that, but then you want more. So good.

February 21, 2017

These have always been my favorite, they;re cheaper if you get them at the dollar store though.
    They have the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate

February 13, 2017

I am not a big fan of chocolate and peanut butter together, as i find the peanut butter always over whelms the chocolate. But these bad boys dont do that, they are just the right amount of chocolate and peanut butter mixed together, making this a very sweet tasty treat!

February 02, 2017

One of my favourite chocolate bars - you can't beat the combination of peanutbutter and chocolate!! This is my go to snack when I'm craving something sweet. I also love that there are three separate peanut butter cups, so if I don't want to eat the whole thing at once it is easier to save for later!

February 02, 2017

If I am craving chocolate, this is one of my go-to's. I like that I can choose to have just 1 or all 3 if I want to indulge! The creamy peanut butter and chocolate combination is always delicious, though I find that the cups are getting smaller and smaller.

January 31, 2017

what can I say but chocolate and peanut butter. they are so delicious together. the smooth taste of the two flavours are just amazing. melts in your mouth.

January 17, 2017

I'm not a huge chocolate fan but these are definitely one of my favourite treats, I love the taste and texture of the peanut butter and I don't find the chocolate too seeet for me eithet

January 16, 2017

One of my favourit treats! Love how you can get a value pack too cause sometimes three isnt enough for me! Reasonably priced and can get them any where!

January 16, 2017

One word: LOVE! Anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate is great to me. But Reese is definitely the winner with the peanut butter cups! The problem is, I can't stop eating them if they're in the house!

January 16, 2017

J'adore le goût des barres de chocolat Reese, elles sont délicieuse seule, mais encore meilleures dans un bol de crème glacée à la vanille. Je seul problème c'est qu'il n'y en a jamais assez dans un paquet.