Reese's Peanut Butter Egg Reviews

Ranked #439 out of 737 in Chocolate

March 08, 2016

I love Reese's products they are super yummy and this one is no different it's like a big peanut butter cup that's only out around Easter time. These are priced well and my son and I love them.

December 28, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Egg;

i did not like
i expected more smoothness and flavour but there was not.
It tasted synthetic and fake. It tasted too much chocolate egg
not enough smoothness and richness of peanut butter

June 08, 2015

I really love this product! It has more peanut butter than a regular peanut butter cup, which is something I like. I definitely have a couple of them at Easter time.

June 07, 2015

I love these awesome peanut butter eggs. I buy loads of these when I see them in the store. The peanut butter is so smooth and creamy, the chocolate perfect.

June 07, 2015

These didn't seem to have enough peanut butter flavor to them, they were very bland and disappointing!

April 29, 2015

This is the best Reese product there is! It even beats the original. Less chocolate, more peanut better, my favorite!

April 06, 2015

I Hate to say it, I LOVE reese peanut butter cups but was sorely disappointed in the easter eggs this year. The ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is just not the same. I think from now on I will be sticking to the traditional the cup packs.

April 01, 2015

This is another staple in my kids' Easter basket. A rich Reese's peanut butter filling in the shape of an egg covered in chocolate. A sweet and flavourful combination that has everyone smiling.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for