Reese's Pieces Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 756 in Chocolate

January 18, 2017

I have always loved Reese's and when these Reese's pieces came out I was all over them! I love the peanut butter flavour and the outside candy coating. It is the perfect sweet snack!

January 18, 2017

These are in my top 5 chocolates! I just really love the peanut butter taste mixed with the chocolate. They certainly aren't gourmet but they are truly delicious. I like to grab a box of these and eat them by the handful.

November 12, 2016

It's funny but the only time I find these chocolates are at Halloween. When I was a kid I was so thrilled to get the minis in my trick or treat bag. I like the peanut butter flavour and the brown and orange colour. They are a happy and fun treat.

November 07, 2016

These are some addictive little sweets! They are the perfect sweet and savory treat! I love the ease of eating them in that they don't have the annoying wrappers like the other Reese's Pieces cups, especially the minis. I would compare them to smarties in their texture, shape, and outer candy covering, however the insides are just so much better, especially if you're a peanut butter lover like myself! I only wish the box had a resealable tab for when I (somehow manage to) save the rest for later as I have spilled them everywhere by accident.

November 07, 2016

Le chocolat au beurre de peanut c'est beaucoup trop bon! J'aime vraiment les produits de Reese,ils sont plusieurs choix et sont tous super.Je recommande

November 05, 2016

Reece's Pieces are the absolute best. The hard candy coating along with the soft inside of peanut butter is an amazing combination. They are delicious. In fact its time for some now. yum.

November 05, 2016

These bite sized, candy coated, peanut butter filled pieces are as flavorful and delicious as their original counterpart, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. The center is just as creamy but with the added crunch of the coating. In fact, so crunchy you can actually hear it. These are addicting, to say the least! Great for munching on if you're craving something sweet or good to use for baking as well.

November 04, 2016

these candies are nice. I used to eat them as a kid..
    they have a nice crunch to them and the nice peanut butter center is very nice as well..
    I enjoyed them a lot but wouldn't buy them full-sized, maybe miniature.

November 04, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le chocolat au beurre d'arachide. Plus pratique que les barres à manger.bonne saveur et croustillant à l'extérieur. Je recommande si vous aimez les reese original!

November 04, 2016

These are soooo yummy! A hard candy coated outside, and the sweet peanut butter filled inside. I love these so much, much more than Smarties. They are so addicting and hard to limit not eating a ton.