Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 756 in Chocolate

August 02, 2016

These are delicious as is or on ice cream. I also like to make a fruit or graham cracker dip with them by mixing cream cheese, vanilla and sugar together and then mixing these in as well. I love the soft melting texture! Peanut better and chocolate are heavenly together!

March 10, 2016

These are so yummy!!!! Like them way better than the peanut butter cups! Love the peanut buttery taste and the crunch of the outer shell! So good I end up eating the whole box!

February 24, 2016

I enjoy eating Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy. They're so fun to pop into your mouth a handful at a time or even one at a time. The outer shell is crunchy and sweet. The peanut butter inside is tasty and leaves you wanting more. It's a great treat and goes well with a glass of milk.

February 02, 2016

I tell myself , oh I'll only have a few. Ya right, the bag is gone before I know it. These are so tasty, not great healthy wise, but we all have to have simple, delicious rewards. We do all deserve it after all. Yes, yes and yes. This are yummy!!

January 25, 2016

These candies are good but I wish I had more of that peanut butter taste. You don't get very many in the package either. They taste good though!

November 15, 2015

Taste like peanut butter, with chocolate. A bit crunchy. Wish there would be more in the bag.

November 02, 2015

Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy;

I personally prefer the original ressese pieces full size chocolate to the candy....

Pros:
    Good concept
    Easy to eat . easy to share
    Good for more of a candy taste

Cons:
    I prefer the full size resses pieces cups to the candy
    It is candy end of the day not full chocolate

July 31, 2015

Love this combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter .I especially love to eat it with movie theatre popcorn. Highly recommend as a peanut buttery, chocolatey treat. The pieces are not chewy, but randy crunchy, with a smart shell-like thickness around the piece and a flaky peanut butter interior.

July 31, 2015

My Reeses Pieces is my all time favourite candy, ever since the first time I watched the movie ET when I was like 2 yrs old.
    Delicious, doesn't melt in your hand. If my waist and teeth would let me, I would eat the 24/7!

July 31, 2015

LOVE them - Always reminds me of the ET movie...all time family favourite. Not overly sweet/rich. Just the right size for small hands.