Reese's Puffs Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 357 in Cereal

March 13, 2017

i love the peanut butter chocolate combo that Reese's Puffs cereal has to offer they have made it taste better by reducing sugar content and making the cereal with whole grains.

an absolute must buy !!!

March 08, 2017

J'ADORE tout ce qui est de Reese! Le beurre d'arachide et le chocolat est vraiment mon coup de coeur. Quand j'étais petite, j'achalais mes parents pour avoir ces céréales! Évidemment elles sont très sucrées et 0 santé mais une fois de temps en temps pourquoi pas ❤️

February 25, 2017

I am a huge Reeses fan and so I had to try this cereal. It is delicious! Crunchy and full of that yummy reese flavour. I enjoy this with milk or on its own :)

February 25, 2017

Gotta admit this cereal amoung many other awesome flavour are way overpriced, period.
    Theyre delicious, but super unhealthy .. so where's the line?
    For the price and the taste 1 box a month of this stuff is just fine

February 21, 2017

I admit, I love this cereal so much that NEVER have I tasted it with milk poured on it! it makes a wonderful snack food for when you're having a craving for chocolate and peanut butter!

January 19, 2017

This cereal is more like candy than a breakfast food. It tastes AMAZING! Just like candy. I rarely even eat it with milk, I will just eat it dry like a snack. Just so good!

September 17, 2016

It tastes just like the chocolate. I can honestly say I munch on this cereal while at home watching a movie. It's like my popcorn at the theaters. I enjoy eating this cereal with or without milk.

September 14, 2016

Favourite cereal of all time. Love peanut butter and Reece. Wish it was a bit healthier but it's definitely and always will be a favourite. Bring it out on holidays and camping.

August 02, 2016

These are awesome and remind me of my childhood. I love how sweet and crunchy these are. Even though I know they are absolutely horrible for me, and made up of no good ingredients. However, once in a while, I treat myself to a box of these :)

June 07, 2016

Ok these are the bomb. They're little balls; some are chocolate and some are peanut butter. They soak in the milk really well for that half-soggy half-crunchy texture I like. The best/unique thing about this cereal is that after you've eaten it all the milk left in the bowl is flavoured chocolate milk. Bonus.