Reese's Puffs Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 342 in Cereal

February 21, 2017

I admit, I love this cereal so much that NEVER have I tasted it with milk poured on it! it makes a wonderful snack food for when you're having a craving for chocolate and peanut butter!

January 19, 2017

This cereal is more like candy than a breakfast food. It tastes AMAZING! Just like candy. I rarely even eat it with milk, I will just eat it dry like a snack. Just so good!

September 17, 2016

It tastes just like the chocolate. I can honestly say I munch on this cereal while at home watching a movie. It's like my popcorn at the theaters. I enjoy eating this cereal with or without milk.

September 14, 2016

Favourite cereal of all time. Love peanut butter and Reece. Wish it was a bit healthier but it's definitely and always will be a favourite. Bring it out on holidays and camping.

August 02, 2016

These are awesome and remind me of my childhood. I love how sweet and crunchy these are. Even though I know they are absolutely horrible for me, and made up of no good ingredients. However, once in a while, I treat myself to a box of these :)

June 07, 2016

Ok these are the bomb. They're little balls; some are chocolate and some are peanut butter. They soak in the milk really well for that half-soggy half-crunchy texture I like. The best/unique thing about this cereal is that after you've eaten it all the milk left in the bowl is flavoured chocolate milk. Bonus.

June 07, 2016

i often don't purchase this cereal as it's not super healthy to eat, but it is one of my favourites, i love the flavour and it tastes amazing mixed with milk

May 11, 2016

Petite merveille de la nature, quand je me gâte avec une boîte de céréale plus sucrées, j'aime bien le goût savoureux et sucré des Reese's Puffs. Ça me rappelle quand j'étais plus jeune.

May 05, 2016

This cereal is good as a snack on its own. I like it as a cereal as well, But the cereal can get really soggy if you don't eat it fast enough.Which usually is't a problem

April 20, 2016

Delicious. The perfect level of sweetness. The peanut butter puffs even taste a little sweet. Also great for baking! Always buying this one and we're all adults in my house haha