[re]fresh Salicylic Acid 2% Peel

[re]fresh Salicylic Acid 2% Peel Reviews

1 review
Ranked #596 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

November 26, 2014

While not a peel in the traditional sense, [re]fresh Salicylic Acid 2% Peel works to speed new skin turnover and collagen production for a brighter, more luminous, and clearer complexion. Naturally derived from willow bark, this potent salicylic acid peel is a powerful weapon against acne and signs of aging. It shrinks pores, decreases excess oil production, improves skin’s texture and tone, decreases fine lines, and repairs photo-damaged skin.

How does it work? It’s easy as can be. Just put some of the [re]fresh Salicylic Acid 2% Peel on a cotton ball and buff gently into the skin on your face and neck. Let dry for a few minutes. Then neutralize with cool water and moisturize. I found that it was best to do this at night before bed and after I washed my face.

In my opinion, I have a problem with oily skin, so I was able to buff it into my face and then leave it on without neutralizing it. I don’t have a problem with acne, but has some issues with it on my chin and neck. I didn’t having any issues with excessive dryness or any other issues. Be warned: This is recommended for use on oily or problematic skin.

This peel is a great product that deals with more than just anti-aging. It prevents acne from forming, kills acne bacteria, clears blackheads and whiteheads, and lessens appearance of acne scarring and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It claims to be effective against acne, acne scars, inflammation, rosacea, melasma, actinic keratosis, fine lines, wrinkles, crows feet, and sun spots, but I haven’t used it long enough to prove whether or not it’s true.

Some of the highlights of using [re]fresh Salicylic Acid 2% Peel are:

Reduces pore size
    Treats problematic skin
    Paraben free
    Phthalate free
    No artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives.
    Vegan Friendly – All botanically derived ingredients, never tested on animals
    Made in the USA

I recommend this product for people with problem skin.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder