• Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops
  • Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops

Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #150 out of 541 in Misc

February 22, 2016

These are my go-to eye drops!
They really help my eyes be comforted before bed.
Many years ago I had laser eye surgery and my eyes seem to get dry at night.
These really help and are never irritating!

January 22, 2016

For minor dryness and irritation, this is a good option for temporary relief. The clear liquid hydrated the eyes without drying into a crusty mess. For more serious problems though, this will not be effective enough to alleviate them.

It is one of the pricier options on the market. It works fine for simple eye issues.

October 16, 2015

I typically only use eye drops when my eyes are dry and I'm in a pinch. I wear contacts all day, and when my eyes get tired, I use about 1-2 drops in each eye. The effectiveness lasts until I'm able to get home and remove my contacts.
Great product, and I never leave home without it!

June 09, 2015

I use this product at least twice a day. It really works. Being on the computer,I pad daily it makes my eyes blurry,tired and sore. My opomitrist recommended refresh and I'm glad he did. Would not live without it. Lubricates my eyes immediately and feels natural.

April 10, 2015

Best way to moisten my eyes if my contacts are bothering me

March 14, 2015

When my eyes are feeling dry or itchy, I use these lubricating eye drops and in seconds I have soothing relief. It doesn't sting or irritate my eyes and it's very easy to use. Gently squeeze and it releases the right amount for each eye. I usually buy the dual pack to save money.

March 10, 2015

these are such great tears ! I do alot of diffrent testing for work and require me to look at computer so it drys out my eyes by the afternoon. These are great!

January 30, 2015

i work on a computer all day and my eyes get dry and sore fast. i use a few drops of refresh a day and helps me get through the work day. love this product.

December 13, 2014

These eye drops work well better than Visine. These drops were recommended by my eye doctor. Great to use if you wear contact lenses for dry irritated eyes. Comforting and soothing.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes