• Refresh Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops
  • Refresh Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops

Refresh Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 539 in Misc

June 29, 2016

I have very dry eyes...this is what saves me !!!! Very lubricating and soothing. I apply once at night and once in the morning and i'm ready to go for a comfortable day !

March 07, 2016

I work in a very dry environment and my eyes get itchy and red easily. The second I started using these eye drops, I felt instant relief. I carry it with me everywhere I go now. The redness is substantially reduced and I don't feel the need to rub my eyes afterwards. I usually get the 2 in 1 box since it's usually a better deal.

February 01, 2016

I bought these before when I had an eye infection. It really helped soothe my eye as it was really dry.

January 22, 2016

For severe dryness due to environment or eye surgery, this is an excellent liquid that provides long lasting relief from the discomfort. It keeps the eyes hydrated.

Some things to note: Because of its gel like consistency, its viscosity can interfere with vision. This is not advisable to use right before or while operating machinery or completing computer work. Also, it can create a crusty layer near the tear ducts, which can be somewhat embarrassing in a public situation. It is one of the most expensive drops on the market, and any sales rarely drop the price for more than a pittance.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS