Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream + Touch of Concealer

Regenerist Eye Regenerating Cream + Touch of Concealer Reviews

Ranked #286 out of 389 in Concealer

Visibly lift and regenerate eye appearance with advanced hydration plus a touch of concealer to instantly brighten your look. Moisturizes and smoothes with advanced amino-peptide + B3 complex. Instantly brightens eyes and diminishes dark circles.

February 17, 2016

I really liked this cream and concealer combo. It didn't cake later on in the day and provides a light amount of coverage. It feels nice on your skin and is easy to apply. I would not recommend this to people with heavy or dark circles but would definitely recommend to people looking for light coverage.

July 17, 2013

nice skin and great shape with this product.

October 03, 2012

I really liked that this doubled as a cream as well. The coverage is very light so this isn't for someone that has dark dark circles. I found that it did brighten my undereye area making me look for awake. I want to try the garnier roller ball with pigment net and see how they compare before I repurchase.

February 16, 2012

A small amount of this goes a long way. When I don't need heavy coverage around my eyes this blends in nicely and evens out slight undereye circles and moisturizes the skin around my eyes nicely. Helps with some puffiness and makes you look more refreshed.

February 08, 2011

Love it! Great concealer and moisturizer for skin around eyes! Definitely recommend it!!

February 08, 2011

Great product for moisturizing the eyes and concealing. It also works great as a base for eye shadow, or on its own to even skin tone in the upper eyes. I will use it alone if I am in a hurry but my eyes still need brightening.