Good

Relax Riesling Wine Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 63 in White Wine

January 06, 2017

Originally I had received a bottle of Relax Riesling as a gift and as an avid white wine drinker - I fell in love. It has a sweet, fruity taste that is perfect for easy summer drinking.

Also, I followed the brand on Instagram and it was there they posted a recipe for white wine slushies using snow - and when you live in Canada it's one of the only ways to enjoy winter!

October 23, 2016

Really really great wine !
    The price is very very good for the quality of the product. Taste amazing. I like it very cold.
    Its a fruity and light wine.

February 11, 2016

Omg! That is my wine. I love riesling. This one is just enough fruity just enough sweet. And the price is really abordable. It tastes melon. I prefer it very cold on a hot summer day.

January 28, 2015

AMAZING!!!! This wine is worth every penny! If you like Riesling you have to try it!

November 20, 2014

I love rieslings. This wine is very good one of my go to wines in the summer. Its not overly sweet but just enough. Price is not to bad and its easy to find in stores.

September 29, 2014

Love it. I only drink the sweeter wines like Rieslings and Moscatos and this is one of my top 3 Rieslings. I think it's a widely pleasing taste that everyone at your house/dinner/party could all have and enjoy. I say this b/c there's a lot of wines that I can't even drink. It's on the cheaper end around $10, which makes it the perfect price to grab 2 if you'll be in the right company. It has a screw off cap. The glass bottle is a dark blue colour and I've seen a lot of pinterest boards that have used them (labels off) as centrepieces either filled with twinkle lights or by cutting off the bottom to put over a votive.

September 04, 2014

This is the wine that kicked off my obsession with wines, particularly sweet and fruity ones. It's sweet, and goes well with seafood. I am extremely sensitive to alcohol, so this did burn a little while going down. But it wasn't very strong, so I could stomach it pretty okay. It's a nice wine to have at the end of the day, or with friends over dinner. It's another cheap wine I like, at $12 a bottle. Pour yourself a glass, and do exactly as the bottle says: RELAX!

August 30, 2013

I tried this a couple weeks ago at a family members house and have found another wine favorite! It is fruity but still a white wine. I will be buying this tonight for company this long weekend. I'm not sure of the price but I was told it is a decent price. Go try it if you like fruity wines!