• Relax Riesling Wine
Good

Relax Riesling Wine Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 60 in White Wine

October 23, 2016

Really really great wine !
The price is very very good for the quality of the product. Taste amazing. I like it very cold.
Its a fruity and light wine.

February 11, 2016

Omg! That is my wine. I love riesling. This one is just enough fruity just enough sweet. And the price is really abordable. It tastes melon. I prefer it very cold on a hot summer day.

January 28, 2015

AMAZING!!!! This wine is worth every penny! If you like Riesling you have to try it!

November 20, 2014

I love rieslings. This wine is very good one of my go to wines in the summer. Its not overly sweet but just enough. Price is not to bad and its easy to find in stores.

September 29, 2014

Love it. I only drink the sweeter wines like Rieslings and Moscatos and this is one of my top 3 Rieslings. I think it's a widely pleasing taste that everyone at your house/dinner/party could all have and enjoy. I say this b/c there's a lot of wines that I can't even drink. It's on the cheaper end around $10, which makes it the perfect price to grab 2 if you'll be in the right company. It has a screw off cap. The glass bottle is a dark blue colour and I've seen a lot of pinterest boards that have used them (labels off) as centrepieces either filled with twinkle lights or by cutting off the bottom to put over a votive.

September 04, 2014

This is the wine that kicked off my obsession with wines, particularly sweet and fruity ones. It's sweet, and goes well with seafood. I am extremely sensitive to alcohol, so this did burn a little while going down. But it wasn't very strong, so I could stomach it pretty okay. It's a nice wine to have at the end of the day, or with friends over dinner. It's another cheap wine I like, at $12 a bottle. Pour yourself a glass, and do exactly as the bottle says: RELAX!

August 30, 2013

I tried this a couple weeks ago at a family members house and have found another wine favorite! It is fruity but still a white wine. I will be buying this tonight for company this long weekend. I'm not sure of the price but I was told it is a decent price. Go try it if you like fruity wines!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation