Remington ''Rocker'' Flat Iron Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 69 in Flat Iron

400-degree salon high heat. On/off switch. Two-year warranty. Gives you high, even heat for less damage and healthier hair. Fast heat up. Worldwide voltage. Swivel cord.

January 14, 2014

Pretty good flat iron, it was my first so I have nothing to compare it too but it heats up pretty well and does a good job on straightening my unruly hair which doesn't hold heat very well.

May 21, 2012

Purchased this flat iron to leave at my mothers house when I go for visits (I can't go anywhere without straightening my hair) and I am impressed! It is inexpensive, it glides down my hair and it heats up very fast! I find myself using this more than I use my $180 Solia!

August 25, 2011

The designs of both sides of the flat iron are just beautiful, the pictures say it all.

When I first used it I thought it was a little thin and flimsy, probably because my other flat iron is more thick (more distance from the plate to the outside of the straightener). Note: the sides of the flat iron are round, so you can also curl your hair.

But the 2nd time i used it i realized it actually is well made and sturdy, not flimsy. Its also a big plus that its a little thinner than my last flat iron because its A LOT lighter.

It has one heat setting of 400 degrees (beside that it says''salon heat'') and that heat setting is prefect I think. When i straighten my hair i only have to go over it once and that's it. Same with curling. I used to take about 20 mins in the morning since i had to keep going over it, now its max 10 mins.

PLUS my hair stays straight for three days! thats never happend before so this is amazing for me. Definitely reccomend this for the price!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender