Remington T|Studio Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Elliptical Wand

Remington T|Studio Large Pearl Ceramic Professional Styling Elliptical Wand Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 51 in Curling Iron

July 21, 2013

For the price ($29.99), this is an amazing clipless curling iron. I was skeptical at first thinking the price is too good to be true since I was debating between this and other more expensive brands (babyliss, enzo milano) but figured I couldn't go wrong just to try it out. I'm glad I did because this really gave me the wonderful beachy waves I have been trying forever to create. Regular curling irons and flat iron curls are nice too but this gave the looser curls I wanted. It heats up very fast and gets very hot so definitely use the glove included until you get the hang of it. I wish it came with a heat-protection bag to store it in after use. Currently I have to let it cool down on my counter top before I can put it away but because it gets so hot, I get a little nervous just leaving it in the open and would rather store it away immediately. Other than that, amazing curler! I saved at least $100 considering this over the other brands I was looking at.

January 28, 2013

I have incredibly straight, thin, and difficult to curl hair. In the last two weeks I have tried two different hot roller sets and three different curling irons. I am happy to say this one actually curled my hair! It looked beautiful and kept curls in my hair for over 8 hours WITHOUT any product. I am definitely happy! It is very lightweight and the digital temperature controls are awesome. Definitely give this a try!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS