Renee's Gourmet Dill Dip Reviews

Ranked #1785 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 03, 2015

just amazing. All of the Renee's products are great, but this one is particularly delish and the kids love it with carrots and celery and broccoli!!! so delish.

April 13, 2015

This stuff is AMAZING! I love how thick and creamy it is, and dill is one of my all time favourite herbs and it's so perfect in a dip form. I really like to use this for dipping veggies into, it's a convenient product to pick up for if you make a veggie tray to take to someone's house!

February 24, 2015

REALLY YUMMY! Would recommend this for sure! My only complaint, the container is WAY too small for the suggested retail price.

September 10, 2014

So good with chips! And veggies :) Not the greatest salad dressing

June 13, 2014

I recently was offered veggies and dip at a friends house. I like the dip so much I had to run out and buy some. Not to my surprise it disappeared quickly. From a very young age I have loved anything pickled so this dip was right up my alley. If you are not big on dill try one of Renee's other dips because the quality and taste surpass all other dips I myself have tasted. A Canadian company we can definately be proud of. Try it out you'll be surprised how flavourful it is!