Renew Life CleanseSMART
Good

Renew Life CleanseSMART Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

April 10, 2016

I love that this product contains only plants and veggies. Its 100% natural so I feel it's safe for my body. The only downside is he size of the pills : they are big, but I eventually got used to it.

The first 2 weeks are the toughest I found because your body is getting rid of years or months of accumulation through bowel elimination. So yes you will go to the bathroom often. On the second half of the cleanse I find the real deep cleansing process begins. At that point you are eliminating much less but you can tell you are getting rid of trash thats been there for a while. I felt clean, and more confortable in my stomach and lower back area.

If you are new to cleanses I suggest you start with a milder one of the same brand like the First cleanse.

Will do this cleanse 1 or 2 a year.

March 27, 2015

I am a big believer in the Wild Rose D-Tox system but wanted to try something new this year.

This 30 day program aims to cleanse the colon and the liver using natural remedies. You take the herbal supplement 3x daily for 30 days and it says you do not have to abide by a strict diet (unlike with the Wild Rose cleanse).

The first time I used this I used the same sugar and wheat free diet I used with the Wild Rose cleanse and noticed incredible differences. This time around I did not abide by the same diet (or any diet) and I didn't notice much of a difference. I don't feel any lighter or less bloated...I'm not really sleeping any better (actually worse) so I think diet helps a ton in general everyday life and with the cleanse.

The best thing I like about Renew Life is that this product (and their cleanses in particular) don't include GMO products. Not to say other cleanses like Wild Rose use GMO's, but Renew Life specifically writes Non-GMO on their packaging - something I look for in almost every product I purchase.

I would still use this product again - and perhaps be a little more strict about what I am eating.