Amazing

Renova Scott towels Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 192 in Household Essentials

October 07, 2014

I tried both the Renova colored toilet paper and the Renova colored paper towels.
The paper towels are very soft and seem like "okay" quality. I love the pop of color they added to our kitchen. However, for the price (around $4) for a large roll, may only be a once in a while thing for our budget.
The toilet paper, I tried in the blue color. Definitely not my personal choice (I let my husband choose) haha. It is VERY blue - almost childlike blue. So it may go well in a kids bathroom. The scent is unbelievably strong and not pleasant whatsoever.
The price was not to bad - But they are also smaller rolls and 1 lasted only about a day and a half. I would definitely try the toilet paper again (in a different color) and only if the scent is not the same as the blue.
Our guests loved both colored products and made for good conversation pieces. However, it was also mentioned quite a few times about the overloaded (not so nice) perfumed scent of the toilet paper.
Both products would be great for holidays or occasions, but most likely wouldn't be something I would have every day around our place.

October 05, 2014

Renova's main products are tissues for domestic and sanitary use such as toilet paper, kitchen rolls, napkins..
I tried the blue kitchen rolls and the bright red ones. They add a pop of color in my kitchen and smell very good ! They are useful as well ! Paid 3,79$ at walmart CA . I really liked them , it's different as the usual Scott towels rolls, they look class , chic ! Picture : http://pinksexysan.blogspot.com/2014/10/renova.html

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products