Renuzit Air Fresheners Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 542 in Home Fragrance

March 05, 2017

I purchase these at Dollar-Rama for a $1. My favorite is the Hawaiian Oasis, reminds me of our trip to Cuba a few years ago.
    They all have great strong scents, however they are mild in their staying power and they mildly fragrance an entire roon, even small bathrooms.
    They work great in the summer, in the heat of my car. I leave on the dash so the sun gets to it. I will keep buying these, but won't spend more than a $2.

January 07, 2017

You can't beat the price! I find these work equally as well as competitors and are cheaper. We use them in our bathroom. They last a long time and with the adjustable top the scent isn't too overwhelming.

January 06, 2017

I just tried the one of the new sensitive scents line. I loved it the first day, and night. I put it in our small bathroom. Any time that I went in there I could smell the yummy ocean breeze scent. However I noticed the second day that I didn't really smell it anymore. My fiancé suggested closing it for a day and then trying again. We did that and yeah it kind of worked. I did smell it again the next day when we opened it again but only for that day. I guess for only $1 it is alright.

December 31, 2016

I always keep at least half a dozen of these in my pantry. They last over a month, are really cheap and keep rooms smelling nice. They work especially well in rooms where there is high humidity like the bathroom and kitchen. I especially like that Renuzit has an array of different scents.

December 27, 2016

It works really well it small areas. I put them in my bathrooms and it tends to make them smell really good. I would suggest this to people. Very affordable

September 24, 2016

Renuzit brand seems to have a longer lasting scent than other brands of air freshener cones. I like the many scents available, and you can't beat the price at a buck!

September 24, 2016

Bought this at Walmart, 3 in a pack. The scent I bought was fresh lavender. You just twist and raise the cover. I have 1 in the kitchen and 1 in the bathroom. You don't smell anything unless your nose is right in the cone. Fresh lavender is a nice light scent.

June 28, 2016

If you never tried the Raspberry scented air freshner your missing out. I always have one in my bedroom window and the the smell is so comforting as you fall asleep. You will definitely have sweet dreams!!

March 08, 2016

Bin produits qui coûtent pas chere qui fait très bien la job mais que malheureusement les odeurs comme les autres produits de ce genre ne sont pas les meilleurs mais bon produits quand meme

0.5/5

February 12, 2016

I saw these at my local drug store and saw that they were on sale for $2 - $4 so thought I would give them a try. I was having people over to my house and wanted the place to smell really nice so I put a cone in the bathroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. I also put some pearls by the front door so you would get a nice smell as soon as you walked in. In the bathroom I had a warm sent I can't remember the exact one but it had Vanilla in it and the rest of the house had lavender which is my favourite. I had the cones just slightly open and couldn't smell a thing after an hour so I opened them all up all the way and a few hours later still couldn't smell anything. I thought it was maybe because I had been inside and was used to it but I asked a number of my guests and they couldn't smell anything either. You had to go right up to it and put your face a few inches away to smell anything. Not even worth the sale price.