Renuzit Air Fresheners Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

September 24, 2016

Renuzit brand seems to have a longer lasting scent than other brands of air freshener cones. I like the many scents available, and you can't beat the price at a buck!

September 24, 2016

Bought this at Walmart, 3 in a pack. The scent I bought was fresh lavender. You just twist and raise the cover. I have 1 in the kitchen and 1 in the bathroom. You don't smell anything unless your nose is right in the cone. Fresh lavender is a nice light scent.

June 28, 2016

If you never tried the Raspberry scented air freshner your missing out. I always have one in my bedroom window and the the smell is so comforting as you fall asleep. You will definitely have sweet dreams!!

March 08, 2016

Bin produits qui coûtent pas chere qui fait très bien la job mais que malheureusement les odeurs comme les autres produits de ce genre ne sont pas les meilleurs mais bon produits quand meme

0.5/5

February 12, 2016

I saw these at my local drug store and saw that they were on sale for $2 - $4 so thought I would give them a try. I was having people over to my house and wanted the place to smell really nice so I put a cone in the bathroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room. I also put some pearls by the front door so you would get a nice smell as soon as you walked in. In the bathroom I had a warm sent I can't remember the exact one but it had Vanilla in it and the rest of the house had lavender which is my favourite. I had the cones just slightly open and couldn't smell a thing after an hour so I opened them all up all the way and a few hours later still couldn't smell anything. I thought it was maybe because I had been inside and was used to it but I asked a number of my guests and they couldn't smell anything either. You had to go right up to it and put your face a few inches away to smell anything. Not even worth the sale price.

January 17, 2016

One of my coworkers buys these and he puts them in the shipping department where we take turns working these Air fresheners smells great I like all the different scents that they come into

October 30, 2015

I buy this product by the dozen, I found it at the dollar store, I love love love the fruity ones like watermellon and raspberry they make my house smell so fun and lighthearted, I find the floral and the hawiian one very overpowering but might just be personal preference speaking. very cheap very good product bringing back the gelly smelly's back in a big way!

October 19, 2015

These are inexpensive, and give off great scent. The scents them selves smell higher quality, and linger nicely. The product lasted me about 2 months before I had to pick up a new one.

July 28, 2015

I buy these for a dollar and they are more than worth it. They last a long time and they smell amazing. I always stock up because they are everywhere in my house. The crème brulee is just to die for.

July 23, 2015

ok so the renuzit air freshener is good, the smell could last a little longer but the scents are delightful to smell. also the minute you open one the scent is just there, not overwhelming but enough to deodorize a room right away. I would recommend this product and the price is great too.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml