Good

resolve gold oxi action for whites liquid Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 28, 2016

I had a major meltdown a few weeks ago. My husband and I recently married this past summer, and we were getting our wedding pictures redone a few weeks ago. I went and pulled out my white wedding dress to find a BLUE STAIN on it. My husband quickly took charge and cleaned it with resolve, and VOILA! The blue stain came out immediately. Without dry cleaning. I was amazed. We will definitely turn to resolve first before anything from now on!

May 13, 2015

I purchased this recently thinking liquid would be a better option for my HE washer. Previously I was adding a scoop of oxiclean powder to my whites in the drum itself. I think this does an effective job of stain removal - it removed multiple stains, including some dried blood that had not been pre-treated. It has a lovely scent. The only criticism I would have of this product is with the packaging design. You are to use the lid as a measuring cup, but there is an internal lid and, unlike a lot of liquid detergents, the excess from the measuring cup lid does not/cannot flow back into the container, even if the internal lid is removed - the result is a sticky mess of a container unless you take the time to rinse and dry the lid each time you use it...

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?