Good

resolve gold oxi action for whites liquid Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 235 in Laundry Care

October 28, 2016

I had a major meltdown a few weeks ago. My husband and I recently married this past summer, and we were getting our wedding pictures redone a few weeks ago. I went and pulled out my white wedding dress to find a BLUE STAIN on it. My husband quickly took charge and cleaned it with resolve, and VOILA! The blue stain came out immediately. Without dry cleaning. I was amazed. We will definitely turn to resolve first before anything from now on!

May 13, 2015

I purchased this recently thinking liquid would be a better option for my HE washer. Previously I was adding a scoop of oxiclean powder to my whites in the drum itself. I think this does an effective job of stain removal - it removed multiple stains, including some dried blood that had not been pre-treated. It has a lovely scent. The only criticism I would have of this product is with the packaging design. You are to use the lid as a measuring cup, but there is an internal lid and, unlike a lot of liquid detergents, the excess from the measuring cup lid does not/cannot flow back into the container, even if the internal lid is removed - the result is a sticky mess of a container unless you take the time to rinse and dry the lid each time you use it...