Resolve High Traffic Carpet Cleaner Foam Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

March 21, 2016

Good stuff used it on the dog tracks in head removed it pretty good it is recommended to use its alright for the price paid $3 after coupon it pays to go couponing. Available at Walmart and participating stores

December 25, 2015

i used this carpet cleaner on my ivory colour carpet to clean out stain on the high traffic area. It work s really great with less energy.It is very useful.

November 13, 2015

Had to unexpectedly buy this after my oldest was sick in the car and we and we were way from home. Was easy to use to help up clean the upholstery on the seats and quickly removed the smell. Made a very unpleasant event easy to clean and we were able to get back on the road and travel the rest of our distance with the car feeling and smelling clean. I will now keep a can in the car for emergencies!

June 24, 2015

This is a great product, I used it in all my high traffic areas in my house and it cleaned them right up.

September 08, 2014

I found this to be an average product. I used it on my high traffic area carpets throughout the house. It seemed to work on smaller stains here and there but it only removed a small number of the stains I tried it on. I found this product works best if you use it right away on a stain on your carpet. If you don't notice the stain and it sets in it does not easily remove it. The application is really easy but I would prefer if they provided you with a scrub brush end on the product so its not as difficult and time consuming of a job. I don't think I would buy this again.

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal