Resolve Oxi-Action Stain Action Dual Power

Resolve Oxi-Action Stain Action Dual Power Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

August 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits resolve, mais celui-ci n'a pas été au-delà de ce que je croyais! J'ai l'impression qu'il laisse quelques tâches de nettoyant, Je préfère de loin les sprays!

April 02, 2016

When having a child you have to quickly establish a lineup of good stain removers or you will be shopping for new clothes every week. I love how this product works and you can defiantly visually see it start to work when the two liquids combine on your clothes. Worked ever time for me.

February 28, 2016

I really Like the Resolve Oxi-Action Stain Action Dual Power. It removes any stain efficiently. It's easy to use. Long lasting. Fairly price. I would recommend it.

February 17, 2016

As it's a Resolve product, it work really well on a lot of differents stains and removed them 90% of the time (some are most difficult like grass ones), but I have the feeling with this double pack that too much product is coming out of them sometimes. It's so wet after a small shot....

January 26, 2016

My laundry room is never without this product......It takes the stains out even after the dryer.....grease, blood, and some other hard ones. Works better then anything I have tried!

January 19, 2016

Didn't meet up to my expectations. Did not remove all stains and is not that handy to use. The price/quality is a lot better on the non-dual resolve spray version.

May 15, 2015

Very efficient stain remover, no stain has resist it so far in this house.

January 27, 2015

Now here is a product a mother can get excited about! This product has taken out for the most part anything I've tried it on. It will remove most household stain, kitchen grease, blood. gets white socks white again and is also good on colors

January 24, 2015

When i took out the dry clean laundry, i found out my boy left his red crayon in his pocket. I have red stain all over the laundry. Then i use this resolve stain remover on the laundry, blush a little with toothbrush, and leave for 10 minutes. Then wash them as a regular cycle. Amazingly most of stains are gone. It really saves me a lot of money.