Resolve Spray 'n Wash Laundry Stain Remover
Good

Resolve Spray 'n Wash Laundry Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 226 in Laundry Care

October 08, 2016

I love this. I had a few white work shirts before and I hate wearing an apron so I always end up with these odd stains. This worked amazing on all of my shirts. they all came out fresh and clean and spotless. It is very easy to use and reasonably priced.

August 12, 2016

Love it, love it love it. I have been using this product for quite awhile. It is one of the products I trust to get out my stains. If I have a really tough stain that just won't come out I team it up with Oxi Clean All Purpose cleaner and it always comes clean.

July 21, 2016

I have a very active toddler so that means lots of stains! This product works well removing stains such as grass and food stains. Just spray it on and wash and clothes come out looking new again. This product is price very well, worth every penny!

February 13, 2016

I really like this product. I use it on laundry all the time - my husband wears a lot of white and eats a lot of ribs! This gets all of his BBQ sauce stains out easily. I have just recently discovered (my dog is becoming more and more senior and we are having more accidents on the carpet!) that this also doubles as a great carpet spot remover. It removes both the stain and the odor easily! Great product to keep on hand, it certainly comes in handy.

February 07, 2016

I use this regularly when I do laundry. It's great for stains, spray it on then wash. It works great on grass and blood stains and everything inbetween. The stains usually come out. I have used this for years.

Updated On: February 18, 2016

It is reasonably priced and worth every penny! I go through lots of this so I stock up when it's on sale! I would highly recommend this product!

January 19, 2016

I usually use this spray for blood and dirt stains, works really well and doesn't require pre-wash! It's also not too hard on my clothes and doesn't destroy the tissue. Really handy to have in the house at all time.