Retinol Cream
Good

Retinol Cream Reviews

Ranked #1114 out of 1215 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 03, 2016

This is by far the BEST face cream I've every used!! The dark spots on my skin have disappeared and the fine lines and wrinkles are fading. I had no idea this stuff would work. It's only ~$15 at Sally Beauty, and they have several different product in the line. I find the night cream the most effective. The scent isn't overwhelming, and your face doesn't feel greasy afterwards. I wish I'd found this YEARS ago!

January 25, 2016

I used this cream for over a month now and absolutely love it. It hydrates my skin very well and makes it very smooth like silk.i loved the price as well.

January 23, 2016

Start off sparingly as this is very drying when your skin isn't used to it. This is the best cream for anti-aging as per research. This was prescribed to me due to my acne and my skin is radiant, along with vit c serum, peptides and hyaluronic acid.

February 18, 2009

Hey, what do you expect out of this?
    Well, I have to say that I was pretty impressed with this. It's under twenty bucks, has a retinol 10000 iu strength, and really moisturizes. I like to make my face smooth with this before I put on my foundation. It doesn't sting, and it feels really great. I've noticed some of my wirnkles and scars fading, and my keratosis pilaris got much better.