REV Drinks

REV Drinks Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 87 in Coolers

December 13, 2015

This was one of my go-to drink at the clubs. Its not the best tasting thing, but it's cheap. So if you don't want to spend a lot of money, this is a good alternative.

December 13, 2015

The taste is honestly horrible, which is why it's cheaper than much better coolers. Rev's are literally the drink you convince your friends legal step-brother to buy you when you're like 15 cause they cost next to nothing and they have cheap vodka in them. However they do prepare you for a life of being used to terrible tasting alcohols more similar in composition to nail polish remover than a beverage. I can't stand them but that's fair since they weren't meant for me. At this point I'd rather make bad moonshine and get methanol poisoning than drink any more of these. I've learned my lesson.

August 11, 2013

This is by far my favorite drink! The taste is good and it doesn't taste a lot like liquor. It's a happy and energetic drink that will get you partying all night!

August 30, 2012

The blue Rev tastes absolutely disgusting (in my opinion) - the purple was soo much better. Unfortunately, they have discontinued them! Disappointing. These drinks are incredible for giving you a "fun buzz" for a night out on the town. I'm not sure the sugar count, but it's probably higher up there.. It's definitely a fun drink!

June 22, 2012

Rev is a 7% ABV vodka-based cola beverage , infused with guarana. Rev is manufactured by FBM Distilleries in Brampton, Ontario, Canada and distributed exclusively within the country under license from Bacardi.It is currently available in blue as Rev Energy and Rev Low. Purple, red, and green have been discontinued. The drink is sold in packs of four 330mL bottles and single 473mL bottles.

These are little bottles of fun and energy. I was so saddened when they stopped making the purple Rev's, there are my favorite. I found them a little lighter than the blue. But I started out with the blue, and I still love them. Great flavor, mild alcohol taste, great for a night home or a night out on the town. Love this !!