• reversa anti-redness soothing care
  • reversa anti-redness soothing care

reversa anti-redness soothing care Reviews

Ranked #505 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

reversa Anti-Redness Soothing Care was developed to protect and soothe sensitive/reactive skin prone to redness.

For more info, visit Reversa

June 21, 2016

Je trouve ce produit très intéressant vu sa couleur verte. Dès l'application, les rougeurs sont atténuées et la peau est hydratée. J'aime également le fait que la gamme travaille avec l'acide glycolique. Ce produit a fait ses preuves!

November 22, 2015

A product for redness that actually works! I would pay anything for this product as it actually works

November 20, 2015

I have extreme rosacea, and this stuff helps calm the redness the best out of any product I've tried. I only have a sample, but I've already ordered a full size. It hasn't broken me out either

July 16, 2015

This is a recent discovery from the Canadian brand Reversa, and I am pleasantly surprised. Though it doesn't diminish redness that much, it seems to be a great moisturizer for my sensitive/combo skin and I love the green tint. A little goes a long way.

August 05, 2014

works very nicely and actually does take out some of the red.

May 19, 2014

I have sensitive skin and I find this product cuts down on the redness

October 13, 2013

Having constantly reactive skin it is so hard for me to find a product that doesn't make my face go red, never mind help to correct the redness issue. This product helps. My skin does not turn red when I use it and about two weeks after I started using it I noticed a difference in my skin. It wasn't as red as usual, it wasn't as dry, and it did not make me break out. I am also happy to say that it was reasonably priced and is made in Canada.

Neuven added a new review for