reversa corrective night cream Reviews

Ranked #1068 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 07, 2015

j'aimai ce produit il rend la peaux douce et aide pour les rides. quand je me lève le matin je me sens bien dans ma peaux et le reflet dans le miroir est ce que j'aime voir une mine radieuse.

August 05, 2014

So far this is the best cream ever, actually made a difference with my crows feet. Well worth the money.

July 08, 2014

Reversa has a nice light feel when you apply it at night. It's not greasy and absorbs well. I find that it keeps my face hydrated over the course of the night, and it seems to help keep the wrinkles and dark spots from worsening. I still have some age-related discoloration on my face though, even after using the product for over two months.

1.5/5

May 20, 2009

This product did not live up to its abilities as stated on their packaging. There are better products for this function. The scent of this cream has a sour accent which made me very uncomfortable, especially when I was in bed, trying to fall asleep.