Revitalift brightening dual overnight moisturizer

Revitalift brightening dual overnight moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 23, 2016

I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes. I was a bit skeptical of this moisturizer when I first swatched it on my arm because it is a mix of gel and moisturizer and felt it might make my face super oily through the night and that I would wake up with and wakeup with an oily face; However, I did not. Although this moisturizer initially feels more gel like, once applied to the face it does not feel sticky. My skin appeared more matte yet not dry, and my skin felt soft once the moisturizer had and absorbed into my skin.

September 22, 2016

I received this product from Influenster for free to try and I am so happy I did! I absolutely love this system but it seems like this is the product that does the most work. It doesn't dry my skin out like most products designed to fade dark spots, and it actually has worked at fading a few of my darker facial scars. It doesn't leave me greasy and it hasn't caused my sensitive skin to freak out in any way. It also smells like orange peels, which I adore! I am so very pleased with this product and will highly recommend to everyone.

September 20, 2016

Very good product. I love trying new product and i found this was a good one. My skin is very sensitive and i had no issues using this. Would decinitwly buy again

September 20, 2016

This product goes on pretty heavy but absorbs quickly and left my skin feeling baby soft in the morning, it's the perfect night serum. I applied to my face and neck and have noticed my skin to be a lot smoother and brighter , especially under my eyes. I enjoy using it before bed every night !

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag