Revlon Age Defying CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 59 in CC Creams

September 15, 2016

fonctionne plutot bien ,bonne couvrance, couleur neutre et non trop rosé comme la plupart des cc crème en pharmacie. Odeur forte par contre,mais sa disparait très vite

March 31, 2016

C'est vraiment un bon produit. Il nous donne un beau visage presque parfait. La creme CC est fantastique pour camoufler les petites imperfections de la peau

March 06, 2016

This thing did absolutely nothing. No coverage, no color correcting, nothing. After 1 month of use (twice a week) water came out of the tube and the product has turned bad.

August 01, 2015

The only good thing about this cream was the colour. I found it didn't go on smoothly. I tried using a sponge, I tried my fingers. It would mat up and I would have to use a facecloth to get rid of the "bits" of cream all over my face. I was disappointed as I usually have good experiences with Revlon products.

June 27, 2015

This product made my skin look so soft and flawless! Blended into my skin tone perfect.

March 06, 2015

Four shades to choose from. Mine is light. Was very little coverage. Good to use if you need to quickly run out the door. It claims to hydrate, smoothes, evens tone, diminishes the look of fine lines and dark spots, and protects against premature aging caused by the sun. For perfected skin that glows. For me it only evened out my skin, that was it. After a few months the product started to change colour & was watery. Even when I shook it well, it was kind of grey and watery.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!