Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer

Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 389 in Concealer

Instantly conceals and brightens. Protects against fine lines.Stone Therapy minerals help energize stressed skin Vitamin C fusion brightens Antioxidants help strengthen skin’s natural defense systemsTo use: Turn base to dispense. Apply small amount of concealer to imperfections with SoftLuxe brush. Blend with fingertips if needed.

March 25, 2016

I love the Revlon brand. It's great quality for the price. The concealer does a great job. I use it under my eyes to hide dark circles. It also works to cover up uneven spots or small break outs.

November 18, 2015

A little pricey for a drug store product but definitely worth it! Its great with a beauty blender and it creates the perfect under eye coverage and highlight.

June 30, 2015

Ine of my favorite concealer ,my face love this concealer&so;do i

December 10, 2014

This product is definitely a good buy.
It is affordable and gets the job done.
However, I do feel that there are better products out there that works way better.
But when in a pinch or can't find what your looking for, this product does do its job.

July 18, 2014

Received a free sample, using it now..love it!!
Will definetley buy when all used up

June 16, 2014

highly recomend it, covered all my marks and great price

October 03, 2012

The Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer is great for under the eyes.
It helps hide the dark circles and fine lines.
I like how it goes on smooth and is not noticeable.
A definite must have.

January 05, 2012

I use this as an undereye concealer and find that it works better than most other products that Ive tried. It goes on smoothly and cover decently. It tends to settle into fine lines but i think most under eye concealers do anyways.

November 09, 2011

I first discovered this product a couple of years ago when it was recommended to me by my mother. I have fair skin, and despite all my efforts to get plenty of beauty sleep and maintain a healthy lifestyle, I am plagued with dark circles under my eyes. I have tried many different types of concealers to deal with this problem, but none of them have compared to Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer. This liquid concealer comes in a convenient size stick with an amazing built in brush applicator. The price is comparable to other similar products, but is well worth the money. Unlike other under eye concealers that I have tried in the past, this product goes on smoothly, and does not cause any skin reactions or irritations. A make-up bag must-have!

March 29, 2010

This handy concealer comes in a pen style with a dispensing brush at the end. It's great for travel when I don't want to bring along a concealer and a concealer brush. It's also great for touch-ups throughout the day although you really don't need to since the formula is so long lasting. I have it in Shade 002 which is a good match for my NC25 skin. I use this for both my under eye circles and the odd blemish, and it performs well either way. The formula is very creamy and easy to blend, and once dusted over with translucent powder, it lasts and does not settle into any fine lines. I paid $9.99 CAD for 1.18ml, so it is a bit more expensive than other drugstore concealers, but not overly so. One tip: You only need to give the cap one twist to get enough product to cover the under eye area. Don't twist too many times, or a lot of the product will come out and make a goopy mess.