Amazing

Revlon Age-Defying Spa Foundation Reviews

Ranked #557 out of 841 in Bath & Body

Instantly revitalizes and brightens for radiant, flawless coverage. Protects against fine lines.Stone Therapy minerals help energize stressed skin Vitamin C fusion brightens Antioxidants and SPF 18 strengthen skin's natural defense systems To use: Turn to "ON" and squeeze tube. Sweep lightly over face from the center, blending out and down. Turn to "OFF" when done. Brush care: Rinse thoroughly with warm water and soap. Air-dry.

August 26, 2016

Amazing smoothness,lift and polish.
Beyond compare with higher price products such as Biore
Suited for women aged 25-75

Not available in all locations but worth ordering.

May 29, 2015

I love all Revlon foundation products. I find them light weight and great coverage for problem skin. The colour selection is great, and you can definitely find the in between colours from summer to winter. I don't like how much the prices have increased, especially for Revlon. I feel as though it's trying to leave the drugstore and move into the boutique, but I love Revlon as a drugstore product... with drugstore pricing!

May 28, 2014

not a bad product but have just less expensive product for the same result or better

February 18, 2014

With oily skin i did not had much good experince with i had my oil back after 1 hour so it did not worked for me

August 27, 2013

Not one of me favourite foundations. Makes my face look cakey and does not really do a good job holding my makeup in place.