Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

September 21, 2016

Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler is a very good wrinkle remedy for aging skin it is very easy to apply and only takes seconds to add a great glow and younger skin

1.5/5

January 18, 2016

Looking for anything to do with hiding wrinkles, age spots etc. Have yet to find a product that does what they say.

July 10, 2015

I have seen negative reviews of this product, however, i have to disagree. I use this daily and find that it really does diminish the look of the wrinkle. I received it as a sample to another revlon product and since then, have been looking for the line filler. To me, it really does work!

May 01, 2015

This is a great new product from Revlon. I have few lines on my face and it does a really goog job at concealing them nicely. I would buy it again.

January 16, 2015

I didn't really notice a difference using this product. I wouldn't use it again in myself but I am sure some one will appreeciate this product an have younger looking skin.

November 25, 2014

It works but only for a few hours, then your foundation sinks into my fine lines under my eyes. I like the formula though, not oily and moisturizing.

May 20, 2014

This is a non-injectable wrinkle filler. I have been using it around my eyes and lips. It seems to make my eyes look a little more plumped. I also noticed that my face is smother. I do believe this product is worth the $19.99 that I get at a Shoppers Drug Mart. It almost works like primer, as I my foundation seems to glide on smoothly. Tads! It works great. The is white with a 22 ml bottle with a white heavy cream.