Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter

Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 389 in Concealer

Concealer's soft, creamy formula seamlessly covers undereye circles, dark spots and blemishes, while highlighter contains ultra-refined pearls to add a touch of subtle radiance to areas of the face you would like to accentuate, such as cheekbones, inner corners of eyes, and brows. For flawless and softly radiant skin.

July 16, 2012

This revlon concealer is one of my favorites. It covered up all my blemishes and dark spots. Most concealer's get cakey if you put more than one coat over your blemishes, but the revlon beyond natural concealer and highlighter is very light and blends in well. Very good concealer, I recommend it to anyone who has a hard time covering up blemishes!

1.5/5

June 26, 2012

I do not recommend either of these products. The concealer is so sheer I could not tell I was wearing any, it went on like tinted moisterizer. The highlighter wasn't much different. Very disappointed.

June 10, 2012

Great coverage for everyday use. Really hid those dark circles in the morning after a long night out! Recommended this to all my friends. Blends well and doesn't look cakey.