• Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer Base
  • Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer Base
Good

Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer Base Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 323 in Primer

Evens skin for a smooth, virtually poreless appearance and creates a smooth base for lasting foundation.Lightweight, gel-like formula fills in pores and linesClean, fresh fragrance refreshes your senses

1.5/5

November 09, 2011

I picked up Revlons Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer because I was trying to find something that would help me hide my large pores and fine lines and because I had read that this worked well for others. I've never tried a primer before, so I thought I’d give it a try. Well even though the other reviewers say they loved it, I don’t. I didn’t see a bit of difference in the look of my skin even after I applied my foundation. If anything it made everything I was trying to hide stick out even more. I guess if you had prefect skin it would help your makeup go on better and look better, but it sure didn’t do a thing for me. So I wouldn’t recommend this primer.

July 06, 2010

Primers are a really great thing, I know most people wouldn't even think to use them, or don't think they make much of a difference, but for me they totally do. Especially in the summer, I see a huge difference when I use primers under my foundation. It helps your makeup glide on better, and keeps it in place and from sliding around, also it fills in any fine lines or noticeable pores. This Revlon primer is a much cheaper alternative for the Smashbox Photo Finish that is really popular. I also like how the packaging is compact and in a squeezy tube. I will continue to buy this and hope that Revlon never discontinues it!

February 09, 2010

I bought this product when it first came out...I don't use it often because I'm always in a rush to put on my makeup. But when I do put it on, I notice a big difference. My powder/foundation blends on my face better and your face does really stand out by just using a little bit. I have oily skin- and it's non-greasy so that's what I really like about it.

February 09, 2010

Oh Revlon, thank you for another amazing product! I think this primer doesn't get enough hype just because it is a drugstore product. Honestly, this beats any high end primer I have tried. I quit using primers for awhile because I was getting little bumps on my skin from it.. but then this one came free with another Revlon product so I decided to give it try. It's fantastic. Completely smooths out my skin and makes my foundation last longer. This has become a holy grail item for me.

November 09, 2008

Reduces pore size prior to applying foundation, smooths out skin nicely! Great stuff! Highly recommend it!