Revlon Brow Fantasy Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

September 14, 2016

Revlon Brow fantasy is basically magic in a pencil. Cuts down on prep time. Definitely helps for shaping to perfection. Without the need to go to a salon.

May 19, 2016

i used to love this product. I have purchased it about 3 or 4 times. The last year or so i have had trouble finding it in stores so i have since tried other products. If i ever see it again i will grab one for sure!

April 30, 2016

I just bought the dark blonde color and used it for the first time today. I found that I did not have to use a lot of pressure in using the pencil and the color was perfect for my brows. I finished off by using the brow wax that had the brush end to combine over and set. The wax dried quickly and has lasted until I took it off. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

March 10, 2016

This was the first brow product I ever used and I can still remember being SO disappointed. It looks easy to use but it is actually quite ineffective.

March 02, 2016

The Revlon Brow Fantasy is a great eyebrow pencil for beginners! And it also comes with a gel to set your brows. It's lightweight and isn't too opaque , so it gives off a very natural look. Great price too! Highly recommended

January 20, 2016

This is my favorite brow product as of right now. It has everything I need - the pencil to fill in the brows with colour, and the brush to give it a natural look and coat the brows in gel so that it all stays in place. It lasts long, stays on all day, and is very affordable. Additionally, these come in a variety of colours, and this was the first brand that I found that had brow pencils for light blondes that didn't make my brows look ridiculously too dark.

January 20, 2016

Gives a natural depth to my brows and it lasts all day!

July 12, 2015

This was the first brow pencil I have ever used and I keep going back to it just because it is so convenient to have the gel and pencil all in one.

July 12, 2015

Love this product and could not live without it!! I am a brunette with blond eyebrows, so light that you can barley see them. I used to dye my brows but it has to be done once a week and is not what I want! When I found Brow Fantasy I found what I was looking for. One side has the pencil to color my brows, or fill if that is all you need, and the other end has a brush with gel to hold the color in place and makes my brows look natural. Most people have no idea I color them and I love that!!

April 01, 2015

Good product, but the pen is very short.