Revlon Brow Fantasy Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

December 10, 2016

I was never one for doing anything with my eyebrows until about six months ago.I got my beautician to tweeze my Brows and give them a nice shape.That is when I started to wearing Eye Brow Pencil.Revlon Brow Fantasy goes on so lightly and smooth,it doesn't go on patchy or greasy.I use it with eyebrow wax to give my eyebrows shape and keep them the way I want them.It is so easy to do and I just love it.I highly recommend this product.

December 10, 2016

The great thing about this product is its versatility (the brush and the pencil, two in one!). The pencil application can be effortlessly done, and a final touch can be added with the brush to finish off the brows. If you accidentally fill in or draw your brows a little too harsh, the brush immediately softens everything. The overall finish is very natural looking.

September 14, 2016

Revlon Brow fantasy is basically magic in a pencil. Cuts down on prep time. Definitely helps for shaping to perfection. Without the need to go to a salon.

May 19, 2016

i used to love this product. I have purchased it about 3 or 4 times. The last year or so i have had trouble finding it in stores so i have since tried other products. If i ever see it again i will grab one for sure!

April 30, 2016

I just bought the dark blonde color and used it for the first time today. I found that I did not have to use a lot of pressure in using the pencil and the color was perfect for my brows. I finished off by using the brow wax that had the brush end to combine over and set. The wax dried quickly and has lasted until I took it off. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing it in the future.

March 10, 2016

This was the first brow product I ever used and I can still remember being SO disappointed. It looks easy to use but it is actually quite ineffective.

March 02, 2016

The Revlon Brow Fantasy is a great eyebrow pencil for beginners! And it also comes with a gel to set your brows. It's lightweight and isn't too opaque , so it gives off a very natural look. Great price too! Highly recommended

January 20, 2016

This is my favorite brow product as of right now. It has everything I need - the pencil to fill in the brows with colour, and the brush to give it a natural look and coat the brows in gel so that it all stays in place. It lasts long, stays on all day, and is very affordable. Additionally, these come in a variety of colours, and this was the first brand that I found that had brow pencils for light blondes that didn't make my brows look ridiculously too dark.

January 20, 2016

Gives a natural depth to my brows and it lasts all day!

July 12, 2015

This was the first brow pencil I have ever used and I keep going back to it just because it is so convenient to have the gel and pencil all in one.