Revlon Color Silk Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 258 in Hair Colour

November 30, 2016

I was lucky enough to get 4 of these Color Silk hair colouring boxes for free with coupons. I went with light ash blonde and I was very satisfied with the results. My hair did not turn banana yellow. It looked very natural. I will buy it again.

September 26, 2016

I LOVE this product! I have tried several hair colors throughout the last decade and there have been some that have been great quality, but not for the amazing price of this one. This color can be purchased in Canada at Walmart, Shoppers Drugmart and even at times, Dollarama. The color is beautiful, lasts awhile and very vibrant. It is easy to use and cleans up well. I would recommend this to anyone!

September 19, 2016

This is my go to hair color when I want to darken my hair. The price is fantastic and I have never been disappointed in the results. It smells really good unlike a lot of other hair color brands and leaves my hair soft and manageable.

July 12, 2016

Over the years I have tried countless hair dyes but none of them seem to work (at least not for long ) on my difficult hair but through multiple recommendations I found Revlon color silk and let me say it is fantastic the price is definitely worth it and my hair color hasn't even started to fade a bit yet and its been months I am also very sensitive to hair products so this is the first one I dint have a reaction to. I can honestly say this is the best hair dyeing product I have ever used , it is easy to use and looks as though it was done at a salon , its perfect for busy moms because it doesn't take hours and hours of re touching like other pricey products do . This product is great , five stars for sure.

June 24, 2016

This is my favorite brand of dye. I used the color silk Medium Golden Brown 43, it's the best hair color for myself when I want my hair closest to my natural hair color. If I ever decide to go back to this color for sure this is the brand I will stay with. This brand is really cheap to it varies from 3 to 5 dollars which is awesome and is super friendly for your hair and I love the leave in conditioner, it smells amazing and works super well.

June 13, 2016

This is THE BEST colour kit I have ever purchased. I used to use Belle colour, simply because I'm a poor student and can't afford too much. But I found this Revlon colour at Dollarama, it wasn't expired, so I took a gamble and boy am I ever glad I did. I can't believe how lovely this product is. I went back and bought every last box in my colour because I can't find this in any other store! It's incredibly simple to use, not messy, doesn't have a very nasty smell like Belle. And the colour in the end is gorgeous! On my hair, it makes it look like I have subtle highlights -- they claim 3D hair and you get dimensional hair colour. I used champagne blonde, and my hair has red/copper undertones naturally. It didn't turn out too ashy, washed out, or look unnatural. Hands down, best hair colour I've ever used.

April 25, 2016

Do not buy this if you expect an easy to use at-home hair dyeing experience. This is such a messy product. For the same price you can find much easier to use products that don't cause dye to go everywhere.

February 17, 2016

January 24, 2016

This is by far the best box dye I have used recently. The issue I tend to have is that the colour on the box is not the colour my hair ends up being dyed. Not with this dye. It's easy to use and the colour stays in a lot longer than any other brand I've used. It's a great price for the quality. The conditioner that comes with it also smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft.

September 24, 2015

I saw a review of home hair colouring kits in one of the American women's magazines - Revlon Color Silk came out on top for grey coverage and hair condition after colouring. I just used it for the first time and I'm sold. My summer streaks were very brassy and the grey at my temples and front of my ears was showing. My natural colour is medium brown, so I chose Dark Blonde, and did the strand test just to make sure because of the dual colours of my summer hair. Left it on 15 minutes and ...

One of the best colouring kits I have ever used. No harsh smell, left my hair shiny and conditioned - I love it and the low price point is just an added bonus!