Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #359 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Lips that shine with killer color. This weightless gloss makes lips pop with 5X more shine than patent leather. Visit www.revlon.com for more information.

August 11, 2016

I purchased this in the colour Bellini and like the colour very much. I use it with a nude L'Oreal lipstick and they pair very well together. I am not a huge fan of glosses, because I find them sticky sometimes - so I usually do not put too much on. I love the packaging of this (specifically the top black quilt design) it makes it look very expensive when it isn't. This is a very affordable lipstick, and I would definitely recommend it.

July 15, 2015

This is a very pretty, easy to use,long lasting, sanitary and cosmetician recommended lipgloss. It is not tacky or sticky, and goes on smoothly and evenly.I will be buying it again soon. It was on sale when I bought it and that made it even more attractive!

March 13, 2015

I love the color payoff, the color is just like the color in the tube. The smell is quite unpleasant, it smells like plastic. overall it was a pretty good product with the price being reasonable.

November 06, 2014

the lipgloss is to sticky. the colour is not very vibrant. not worth it,

September 11, 2014

I love to use all products to do with lips!! I love the shades this product comes in and use something similar to dark red!!!! This product makes my lips feel better, more moist and radiant!

September 02, 2014

the 006 strawberry is a great and subtle pink gloss, great for day wear, only problem it doesn't last as long as i would like it to so i am reapplying multiple times during the day.

May 09, 2014

well base in what i see it have beautiful colors which kinda blend in giving you a beautiful look and glossy

March 06, 2013

First off, I love the feel of these glosses. I can't stand sticky lips, even if it means it'll last a while - and these are my ideal consistency, very creamy in texture. I've tried flame, gold dust, and bellini - the colour payoff is pretty consistent throughout all of them, but a little more so with flame. They last a fair amount of time, but like any lipgloss it will need to be reapplied throughout the day. It's also decently moisturizing to my dry cracky winter lips.
One of my favourite drugstore lip glosses for sure !

August 04, 2012

I love the many colors that are offered for this product. I Love the price and how great it looks on the lips.

September 01, 2011

I've tried this lip gloss in quite a few colours already actually: Pink Ice, Peach Sunset, Papaya, and Rosegold. I didn't get them all at the same time lol First off, I'll say the intense sparkle in the bottle scared me at first. But don't let it worry you, it is undetectable once it's on. These glosses are very lightly pigmented once they're on as well, except for Papaya which is a bright coral colour (but still is lighter on the lips than in the bottle). Peach Sunset is a nice peachy nude colour and Rosegold is kind of a pinky nude. Pink Ice is a cool pink, but is not frosty looking. I enjoy using Peach Sunset and Rosegold the most for everyday and will throw in Papaya when I'm feeling like I want a little more oomph!

Basically, I'd consider these glosses just ok. The colours are decent, they're not sticky, and have no taste. They do smell though - as if I just stuck my nose in a bag of sugar! But it does go away after just a few minutes. The staying power is the same as any other drug store lip gloss. I don't know if I'd buy again, unless they were on sale or something. I'll use the ones I have but I just feel I've paid less for better lip gloss so I'm not too excited about them. I just feel kind of "meh" about them (for lack of a better word). I would still recommend to people looking for a drugstore lip gloss, just wouldn't be my first choice or first recommndation.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?