• Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude Reviews

Ranked #859 out of 1020 in Lipstick

Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude provides immediate colour release with their elasticolour technology. This lipstick will hug your lips with a burst of weightless colour that feels like a second skin. Visit revlon.com for more information.

August 04, 2014

Love this nude lipstick! The package design is cool. I think this is a very good value of money. The texture is moist and the color is lovely.

June 21, 2012

This is my favorite lipstick !!!

August 25, 2011

I really enjoy this lipstick, it has moisturizing benefits and its very creamy. I have never tried nude lipstick before, since i am more of a pink or coral kind of girl, I went out of my comfort zone and bought this to test out, must say i have found love in this product. I can't believe it was only $4 TAX, th packaging is pretty sleek and comparable to higher end lipsticks like chanel. The color on the top is very helpful in what to expect inside, got to give it to revlon to making such great lipsticks for the people who love lip products. Though the one bad thing i will say is that on my lips it can fill in the crevices and make it look very unappealing, also has a tendency to look frosty.

April 25, 2011

This lipstick is rich without being drying. For a nude it does well at neutralizing redness and full coverage so it doesn't look like you just put a sheer foundation on your lips! It is not very pink, more on the beige side.
While I haven't ate with it on to see how long it lasts, I find it doesn't rub off or start to look flaky or dry as you wear it, it stays feeling moist without feeling like it's going to slide off - good for those who forget to do touch ups.