Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1135 in Lipstick

March 24, 2017

I love the colour and it goes on so smooth like a silky lip balm only issue I have is that it comes off as soon as my lips touch something or if I'm talking so I have to reapply all day

February 20, 2017

This product is so bold and pigmented it's very beautiful how ever not long lasting at all came off after one sip of water but still very very beautiful

February 20, 2017

I have it in three colours and i am satisfied. Theprice is good compare to quality. When you just apply this balm on lips they are wet like regular balm. Then after few minutes lips become dry and and you have a good finish. What I dont like that is not long lasting balm and comes off after first meal or even drink.

January 30, 2017

This lip balm has amazing colour, and its actually matte. I dont find that it dries my lips out either like other matte lipsticks to. I think this is a great deal for the price :)

January 16, 2017

Très crémeux comme texture et dure très longtemps. Bon choix de couleur et s'applique très bien car c'est plutôt un crayon qu'un pinceau. J'adore!

December 19, 2016

I love it! The pencil is wider than a regular lip pencil, but it goes on so creamy and smooth that I don't need to use a lipstick. A little gloss on top sometimes and I'm done. It lasts quite a long time.

December 03, 2016

Ok so the packaging seems a little cheap but it is pigmented. It is cheap and have a relatively good consistency. It doesnt last that long but I guess its worth the price. I recommend it for the price.

October 29, 2016

For an advertised 'balm' this has the amazing staying power as a lipstick! This product is what got me hooked on matte shades! I love how creamy it is, it never feels drying! It is probably the easiest lip colour to apply that i've used! The creamy pencil like shape makes it super easy to define your cupids bow and to create a straight lip line. It truly is a fool proof product! Even with it's incredible creaminess, the colour stays in place all day, with only touch ups needed after eating.

October 08, 2016

Je trouve ce rouge mat tres bien. Il colore les lèvres très bien. Et je trouve qu'il n'asseche pas les lèvres. La tenue est aussi tres bonne. Le seul probleme que je vois est que je voudrais toutes les couleurs :)

September 17, 2016

Long lasting and not drying for a matte lipstick! comes in beautiful colours! The price is great as well. I wear this to work all the time in t he fall/winter and it lasts at least 3-4 hours!